Woburn Hydrogeology Data
The NUS Corporation performed an extensive remedial investigation of the Woburn site. The investigation report contains a wealth of information about the stratigraphy and hydrogeology of the site. The report is broken up into the sections listed below. Each section has been converted to a pdf file. Much of the useful data are located in the appendix.
We would like to thank Ronald St. John for making this report available.
Title, Contents, Executive Summary
2. Site History and Additional Studies Conducted at the Site.
3. NUS/FIT Field Investigation Methodology
4. Hydrogeologic Investigations
5. Analytical Results
(The following images are in high-res TIF format. For best results, right-click and save to your local drive.)
1. WELL LOCATIONS
2. SAMPLING LOCATIONS
3. BEDROCK ELEVATION TOPOGRAPHIC MAP
4. WATER ELEVATION MAP
5. DISTRIBUTION OF THE MEAN CONCENTRATIONS OF VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS, WELLS G & H SITE, WOBURN,MA.
6. DISTRIBUTION OF THE MEAN CONCENTRATIONS OF TRICHLOROETHENE, WELLS G & H SITE, WOBURN, MA.
7. DISTRIBUTION OF THE MEAN CONCENTRATIONS OF TRANS-1,2-DICHLOROETHENE, WELLS G & H SITE, WOBURN,MA.
8. DISTRIBUTION OF THE MEAN CONCENTRATIONS OF 1,1,1-TRICHLOROETHANE, WELLS G & H SITE, WOBURN,MA.
9. DISTRIBUTION OF THE MEAN CONCENTRATIONS OF TETRACHLOROETHENE, WELLS G & H SITE, WOBURN, MA.
A. Scope of Work for NUS/FIT Remedial Investigation
B. Well Logs for Non-NUS/FIT Wells
1. Unifirst Corporation (Environmental Research and Technology, Inc.)
2. W.R. Grace (Con-Tec, Inc.)
3. Wildwood Conservation Corporation (Woodward-Clyde)
4. Wildwood Conservation Corporation (Weston Geophysical)
5. East Woburn (Ecology and Environment Inc.)
6. Wells G&H Aquifer Test (Atlantic Testing Laboratories, Ltd.)
C. Analytical Data Collected by Other Parties
D. Method Protocols
E. NUS/FIT Well Logs
F. Grain Size Analysis and In-Situ Permeability Testing Data
G. NUS/FIT Analytical Results